Job Location: NM – Albuquerque, Grants, Gallup, 50/50 Remote Negotiable.
General Summary:The Partner Engagement Manager is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with telecommunications carriers, ISP’s, national fiber providers, and other potential enterprise customers. The Partner Engagement Manager will take the lead in the development of new business opportunities that support Company’s overall growth strategy. The Manager must possess an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales, and a proven track record of success, with a hands-on approach to building business opportunities. The Partner Engagement Manager will be responsible for managing the life cycle of customer orders including coordinating with last mile partners, customers, and internal departments. In addition, The Partner Engagement Manager will be assisting Leadership to identify process gaps and define and implement best practices to help us be an even more efficient and profitable Business Class organization. This position reports to the Director of Sales and Strategic Partnerships.
- Identify and sell all available products/services to meet or exceed Company’s sales projections.
- Educate potential customers on Company’s product offerings, pricing, and solutions to their needs.
- Identify solutions, provide presentations, develop RFP responses, proposals, and negotiate contracts.
- Work effectively and comfortably with decision makers, i.e., CFO, CTO, VPs and Directors, to develop long term strategic relationships.
- Provide insight on competitive landscape and pricing strategies.
- Develop and maintain a robust deal-pipeline toward targeted entities to continuously grow the business and generate revenue.
- Develop and support strategy to leverage relationships with municipalities, Tribal communities, and large organizations to promote Company’s success.
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts.
- Collaborate with regulatory, external affairs, engineering, technologies and other support teams to ensure successful implementations.
- Support the General Manager and Director of Sales and Strategic Partnerships on special projects.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned by management.
- 10+ years related telecommunications sales, project management, account management, or sales engineering.
- Strong understanding of and experience in telecommunications sales in New Mexico.
- Experience in customer relations with Tribal municipalities and agencies.
- Extremely knowledgeable in technology and network design and trends.
- Strong understanding of network topologies and applications (Ethernet, Wave, MPLS, VoIP, etc.).
- Solid understanding of the regulated industry (government, utilities).
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills.
- Effective Communication: Ability to communicate professionally & effectively with a variety of people, both orally and in writing.
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in revenue forecasting and sales funnel management.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software, preferably with 1-2 years’ experience with Mapcom and/or Zoho One. Experience with implementation of a CRM is preferred.
- Successful experience in account management supporting large business customers.
- Strong business acumen.
- Problem solving skills – with the ability to resolve customer issues or seek proper internal resources to facilitate resolution.
- Self-motivated and directed, with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments, with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability in problem identification & resolution and to make sound decisions using information at hand.
- Ability to effectively function as a team member.
- Ability to travel moderately within assigned territory (25-75%).
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
Preferred Education, Certifications, and Licenses:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, or Economics.
- Current or Previous Technical Certifications from industry leaders such as Cisco, CompTIA, Microsoft, Polycom, ADTRAN, etc.
This job specification lists the major duties and requirements of the job and is not all- inclusive. Incumbent(s) may be expected to perform job-related duties other than those contained in this document and may be required to have specific job-related knowledge and skills. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on business needs and conditions. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check. Sacred Wind Enterprises, Inc. complies with the EEO and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accepting resumes for this position until December 6, 2021, end of business day.