Is this your dream IT Job? We are a fast growing IT Support company in need of an experienced Support Desk Specialist to join our team.
Want to work in a fun environment with a fast-growing local IT Services Provider? We are looking for an experienced new team member who can help support and troubleshoot complex Windows server environments and networks. You will work closely with end users and team members to solve problems on a daily basis and keep the support team focused and prioritized
Our Support Desk Technicians are ambassadors of great support for our clients providing:
- Rapid Response for our 50+ customers
- Remote Support on a variety of tools, hardware and software
- Updated Documentation of our clients' technical environment.
This position is mostly remote but may require occasion on-premise effort. Excellent interpersonal communication and time management skills are critical for customer satisfaction and success. We want to hear from you if you are ready to join a fun, professional team of experts. Clients are mostly in Albuquerque and Santa Fe, Los Alamos.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain professional client communication and client satisfaction
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain accurate and updated documentation
- Develop and maintain your technical knowledge base of our clients
- Resolve client issues and assist with new user setups
- Be a resource to our team in Research and Development
Benefits of Working at Steady Networks:
- Work with cutting edge technology everyday
- A strong focus on your industry training and certification including company paid for education and exams
- A team of highly motivated, extremely talented, fun and friendly engineers
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A place where ambition, loyalty, and exceptional performance will be noticed and rewarded
- A clear company vision and mission
Technical Knowledge Requirements:
- Windows Server
- Azure and O365
- Active Directory; managing Group Policy, etc.
- Virtualization; VMWare/HyperV.
- Firewalls and security devices
- Switches and infrastructure
- Network Protocols; DNS, DHCP, RADIUS
- Time management and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to set and manage client expectations.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to document technical environments in a standardized and organized fashion.
- Ability to follow ordered instructions and checklists to produce standard results.
Preferred Technical Experience:
- Business Class Wireless Solutions
- Backup, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity
- Remote desktop services
- VPN solutions
Ideal candidates will have:
- A positive attitude
- A clean, organized and detail-oriented approach to IT
- 3+ years experience in IT related field
- Ability to work in multiple client environments
- Great customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Willingness to troubleshoot and resolve technology related issues for clients
- Willingness to work in a supportive team environment
- Broad experience with Windows environments
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Certs a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year