Encantado Technical Solutions (ETS) is an unpopulated Small Business Administration-approved mentor-protégé joint venture between Edgewater Federal Solutions, Inc. and ECS Federal, LLC. ETS is bolstered by second-tier subcontractors Information International Associates (IIA) and Amentum. ETS provides comprehensive enterprise and mission-embedded IT support for the $400 - $700 million Third-Party Telecommunications and Information Technology Support Services contract at Sandia National Laboratories. ETS is currently recruiting for a variety of cleared and uncleared IT positions with on-site and remote opportunities in New Mexico and California. As ETS is unpopulated, employees will work for one of the four companies listed above.
Statement of Work: The department provides Tier 0 to Tier 3 user support for High Performance Computing team and Mac related systems.
As the Scrum Master, you have excellent knowledge of the scrum framework with all its artifacts and techniques. You’ll also need the ability to coordinate people and projects with your mind set on deliverables. In this position you’ll provide embedded high performance scientific software development and deployment support, maintain training facilities, and provide visualization tools for high performance software users for very large data sets. This position will be located in Albuquerque, NM.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, effective collaboration, and conflict resolution.
- Guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right person to remove the obstacles
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Argue for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, Business, or similar field
- Scrum Master Certification
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOE “Q” clearance
- Two years’ experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts such as Definition of Done (DoD), user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
It has been and continues to be the policy of Encantado Technical Solutions to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, as a condition of employment, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated. An employee is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or one week after receiving a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. All newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination.