Encantado Technical Solutions (ETS) is an unpopulated Small Business Administration-approved mentor-protégé joint venture between Edgewater Federal Solutions, Inc. and ECS Federal, LLC. ETS is bolstered by second-tier subcontractors Information International Associates (IIA) and Amentum. ETS provides comprehensive enterprise and mission-embedded IT support for the $400 - $700 million Third-Party Telecommunications and Information Technology Support Services contract at Sandia National Laboratories. ETS is currently recruiting for a variety of cleared and uncleared IT positions with on-site and remote opportunities in New Mexico and California. As ETS is unpopulated, employees will work for one of the four companies listed above.
Mission Computing Services (MCS) provides tailored IT services and support to Sandia mission organizations and customers. MCS also delivers system administration and IT support for classified desktop systems and all Linux/UNIX operation systems. MCS partners with other corporate IT providers in the delivery of its services and is engaged in technology development efforts for the Sandia Classified Network (SCN), UNIX/LINUX, and thin/virtual computing.
- Manage Windows and Linux Infrastructure
- Provide high level troubleshooting of hardware and software problems
- Work with License, monitoring, and application servers
- Work closely with CA customers and NM IT partners
- Make recommendations on hardware and software purchases and develop installation procedures
- Provide Unclassified Desktop, Windows, Mac, Linux support
- Provide Mission Desktop support
- Provide Multi-User Room support
- Provide Computer Builds and Deployment services
- Provide Hardware Repair services
- Analyze and study complex system requirements.
- Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation.
- Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- Supervise software configuration management.
- Ability to attain and maintain a US DOE Security Clearance
- Possess a minimum of seven years’ experience, providing a wide array of advanced technology support and design
- U.S. Citizenship
- BA/BS in lieu of degree, Six (6) yrs. related experience, or AA + three (3) yrs. related experience
It has been and continues to be the policy of Encantado Technical Solutions to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, as a condition of employment, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated. An employee is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or one week after receiving a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. All newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination.