H2 Performance Consulting is subject to the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act as a Federal Contractor and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strives to build a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Additionally, as mandated under Executive order 12989, H2 is required to verify employment eligibility of selected candidates through the Department of Labor’s - E-Verify.
H2 Performance Consulting (H2) is seeking an Information Assurance Security Analyst to join our current contract supporting the White Sands Missile Range in Alamogordo, New Mexico. This work will be performed on-client site and requires an active Secret clearance at time of application.
The Information Assurance Security Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing all activities related to the Cybersecurity Office (CSO) (Scan Team and Documentation Areas) services and procedures.
- Serves as a team member providing network monitoring and scanning functions.
- Provides network vulnerability scanning to ensure IAVA compliance and remediation.
- Provides antivirus management using antivirus tools.
- Provides wireless scanning using network detection software.
- Implements system security policies, scans and IAVAs for WSMR, including WSMR organizations, tenant activities, and other contractors.
- Provides Cybersecurity reporting requirements to appropriate authorities.
- Provides Tier 2 assistance for personnel / users needing information/assistance with Information Assurance (IA) and CSO related issues.
- Risk Management/Accreditation/Certification Services; Assists the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) in the management of the RMF process in accordance with AR 25-2 and DoDI 8510.01. Provide Knowledge Management Services for all information required to perform Certification and Accreditation services for the White Sands Missile Range Cybersecurity Office (CSO).
- Position requires knowledge of SharePoint services in maintaining required documentation such as appointment orders, Authority to Connect (ATC) and Authority to Operate (ATO) documentation, library of Army and other regulations relating to Information Assurance, Memorandums of Understanding/Agreement, Tenant Security Plans, Certificates of Networthiness (CoNs), etc.
- Directly supports Information Assurance (IA) requirements, within the immediate area of responsibility (AOR), managing and tracking system administrator elevated level of access to network resources. Therefore, requires the knowledge of the Army Training and Certification Tracking System (ATCTS), and IA DoD 8570.01 status verification.
- Works with team members to identify IA trends and suggests long-term strategies to help mitigate IA issues.
- Analyzes and evaluates risk and makes recommendations that are in compliance with all policies, rules and regulations governing IA functions.
- Assesses procedures and identifies opportunities to improve customer service.
- Champions customer service and sets and monitors parameters for customer service excellence.
- COTS software/hardware experience: Working knowledge of COTS software/hardware, and network products, including Windows OS, MS Office, Remedy, etc.
- Working knowledge of WEB filter management tools, such as WebSense.
- Working knowledge of IDS management tools, SourceFire.
- Working knowledge of IAVA tools, such as ACAS, Symantec Endpoint, WSUS, HBSS and Fluke air Check.
- Working knowledge of Server Operating Systems and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Working knowledge of Information Assurance policies and procedures.
- Skills/Certifications/Training – Security+ ce certification, and relevant Computing Environment training, in accordance with DoD 8570.01m. ACAS, Retina, Flying Squirrel, and Snort are preferred Computing Environment training.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to react to customer issues and formulate resolutions quickly.
- 5-7 years of direct related cyber/IA experience.
- CompTIA Security+
- Must have SECRET clearance at time of application
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification.
- ITIL Foundation certification.
- Cybersecurity Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification (Preferred).
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to the career section of our company website at http://www.h2pc.com. All resumes will be reviewed within 5 business days and those candidates we wish to further in the application process will be contacted via email/phone to schedule initial phone screens.