Encantado Technical Solutions (ETS) is an unpopulated Small Business Administration-approved mentor-protégé joint venture between Edgewater Federal Solutions, Inc. and ECS Federal, LLC. ETS is bolstered by second-tier subcontractors Information International Associates (IIA) and Amentum. ETS provides comprehensive enterprise and mission-embedded IT support for the $400 – $700 million Third-Party Telecommunications and Information Technology Support Services contract at Sandia National Laboratories. ETS is currently recruiting for a variety of cleared and uncleared IT positions with on-site and remote opportunities in New Mexico and California. As ETS is unpopulated, employees will work for one of the four companies listed above.
Encantado Technical Solutions is currently seeking HPC System Administrator III to support an IT Managed Services program for the Department of Energy. The overall program includes a 500+ work force performing Enterprise IT support, Service Desk, and Telecommunications support across multiple facilities and locations. The System Administrator III will provide on-site and related support services for classified and unclassified telecommunications and information technology (IT) systems for National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia (NTESS) with a workforce of approximately 14,000 personnel.
- Participate in all aspects of the HPC system lifecycle including facility integration, standup, acceptance, and ongoing operations and addressing all aspects of security, networks, filesystems, system software installation, and user support.
- Experience administering Linux operating systems in a clustered environment (e.g., RHEL, Debian, Centos, Fedora), including site integration with facilities, installation, upgrades, troubleshooting.
- Advanced scripting experience (e.g., shell, python, perl).
- Experience with the various security components, such as LDAP, SSL certificates and other third party security products.
- Understanding of HPC scheduling software (e.g. PBS, Moab, or SLURM), parallel filesystems (e.g. GPFS, Lustre), and Interconnects (e.g., Infiniband, OmniPath, Aries).
- 5 years’ experience with Linux /Unix operating systems, including hardware setup, installation, upgrades, and troubleshooting.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have a BA/BS and 2 years of experience relative to the requirements
- Must be clearable at the DOE Q/L or TOP SECRET (TS) level
It has been and continues to be the policy of Encantado Technical Solutions to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, as a condition of employment, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated. An employee is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or one week after receiving a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. All newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination.