Encantado Technical Solutions (ETS) is an unpopulated Small Business Administration-approved mentor-protégé joint venture between Edgewater Federal Solutions, Inc. and ECS Federal, LLC. ETS is bolstered by second-tier subcontractors Information International Associates (IIA) and Amentum. ETS provides comprehensive enterprise and mission-embedded IT support for the $400 – $700 million Third-Party Telecommunications and Information Technology Support Services contract at Sandia National Laboratories. ETS is currently recruiting for a variety of cleared and uncleared IT positions with on-site and remote opportunities in New Mexico and California. As ETS is unpopulated, employees will work for one of the four companies listed above.
Candidate does not need to have a Q clearance to start but is a requirement. Security Info Systems manages, develops, and maintains applications primarily for the Field Intelligence Element and Safeguards and Security organizations. These 50+ applications are utilized to help facilitate and maintain the security posture for the laboratory.
Candidate will be analyzing, designing, developing, and deploying innovative software solutions to meet our customers’ needs. Candidate will have knowledge in software engineering and the ability to work across the full stack of web development technologies. Effective collaboration with all levels of internal personnel, including building successful working relationships, outstanding customer service, and strong technical leadership abilities is key to this role. This position allows telework from the Albuquerque area and will require ocassional onsite work in Albuquerque, NM.
- Analyze design, develop, and deploy full-stack .NET web applications supporting our customers.
- Support existing applications using a variety of legacy technologies (primarily .NET) and modernize these applications.
- Develop technological improvements to our team’s toolchain (for example, our CI/CD pipeline, infrastructure APIs, testing framework, or our microservice deployment platform).
- Experience developing in .NET (C#)
- Experience with relational database design and usage
- Experience agile development
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration technologies
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years of relevant experience.
It has been and continues to be the policy of Encantado Technical Solutions to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, as a condition of employment, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated. An employee is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or one week after receiving a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. All newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination.