Encantado Technical Solutions (ETS) is an unpopulated Small Business Administration-approved mentor-protégé joint venture between Edgewater Federal Solutions, Inc. and ECS Federal, LLC. ETS is bolstered by second-tier subcontractors Information International Associates (IIA) and Amentum. ETS provides comprehensive enterprise and mission-embedded IT support for the $400 – $700 million Third-Party Telecommunications and Information Technology Support Services contract at Sandia National Laboratories. ETS is currently recruiting for a variety of cleared and uncleared IT positions with on-site and remote opportunities in New Mexico and California. As ETS is unpopulated, employees will work for one of the four companies listed above.
Encantado Technical Solutions is currently seeking a Full Stack .Net Developer to support an IT Managed Services program for the Department of Energy. The overall program includes a 500+ work force performing Enterprise IT support, Service Desk, and Telecommunications support across multiple facilities and locations. The Application Programmer III will provide on-site and off-site and related support services for classified and unclassified telecommunications and information technology (IT) systems for National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia (NTESS) with a workforce of approximately 14,000 personnel.
Years of Experience: 6
- Experience as a full-stack web development
- Experience developing in .NET (C#)
- Experience with relational database design and usage
- Experience agile development
- Experience with container orchestration technologies
Candidate will be analyzing, designing, developing, and deploying innovative software solutions to meet our customers’ needs. Candidate will have knowledge in software engineering and the ability to work across the full stack of web development technologies. Effective collaboration with all levels of internal personnel, including building successful working relationships, outstanding customer service, and strong technical leadership abilities is key to this role.
Work to be performed onsite
On any given day, you may be called on to:
- Analyze design, develop, and deploy full-stack .NET web applications supporting our customers.
- Support existing applications using a variety of legacy technologies (primarily .NET) and modernize these applications.
- Develop technological improvements to our team’s toolchain (for example, our CI/CD pipeline, infrastructure APIs, testing framework, or our microservice deployment platform).
It has been and continues to be the policy of Encantado Technical Solutions to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law.
Please apply through the Encantado Technical Solutions, LLC. careers site.