Encantado Technical Solutions (ETS) is an unpopulated Small Business Administration-approved mentor-protégé joint venture between Edgewater Federal Solutions, Inc. and ECS Federal, LLC. ETS is bolstered by second-tier subcontractors Information International Associates (IIA) and Amentum. ETS provides comprehensive enterprise and mission-embedded IT support for the $400 – $700 million Third-Party Telecommunications and Information Technology Support Services contract at Sandia National Laboratories. ETS is currently recruiting for a variety of cleared and uncleared IT positions with on-site and remote opportunities in New Mexico and California. As ETS is unpopulated, employees will work for one of the four companies listed above.
Encantado Technical Solutions is currently seeking a DevOPs Engineer to support an IT Managed Services program for the Department of Energy. The overall program includes a 500+ work force performing Enterprise IT support, Service Desk, and Telecommunications support across multiple facilities and locations. The Application Programmer III will provide on-site and off-site and related support services for classified and unclassified telecommunications and information technology (IT) systems for National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia (NTESS) with a workforce of approximately 14,000 personnel.
- Work collaboratively with software developers to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in dev, test and production environments. Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration, experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or an equivalent. Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services. A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby). Knowledge and understanding of best practices and IT operations.
Years of Experience: 2
- Experience as a Linux System Programmer or Linux Distribution Package Maintainer
- Experience in Python and Bash scripting languages
- Experience in Git source code management
- Experience in problem identification, root cause analysis, and troubleshooting
- Experience in multi-language build system (C++, Java, Python)
- Git Source mgt
It has been and continues to be the policy of Encantado Technical Solutions to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law.
Please apply through the Encantado Technical Solutions, LLC. careers site.