Encantado Technical Solutions (ETS) is an unpopulated Small Business Administration-approved mentor-protégé joint venture between Edgewater Federal Solutions, Inc. and ECS Federal, LLC. ETS is bolstered by second-tier subcontractors Information International Associates (IIA) and Amentum. ETS provides comprehensive enterprise and mission-embedded IT support for the $400 – $700 million Third-Party Telecommunications and Information Technology Support Services contract at Sandia National Laboratories. ETS is currently recruiting for a variety of cleared and uncleared IT positions with on-site and remote opportunities in New Mexico and California. As ETS is unpopulated, employees will work for one of the four companies listed above.
Encantado Technical Solutions is currently seeking a Private Cloud Engineer to support an IT program for the Department of Energy at Sandia National Laboratories.
Enterprise Cloud Services lead the R&D, implementation, operations, and management of world-class Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure, Platforms and Services while providing IT Modernization leadership to Cloud-Native practices.
Responsible for performing the full life-cycle management (analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, integration and maintenance) of Enterprise Public Cloud services.
Cloud Computing Engineer that is experience with the operations and management of private cloud services (OpenStack, Azure Stack).
- Solid understanding of virtual computing and virtualization software (VMware, KVM). A solid understanding of networking and software defined networking. Familiar with DevOps principles and methodologies, deployment checklists, and more.
- The candidate will administer and support on-premises Azure Stack private cloud instantiation. This includes patching, configuration, service and incident fulfillment, and capacity management.
- Maintains the integrity of servers and systems to meet established requirements for service levels, disaster recovery, business continuity, and security.
- Coordinates and interfaces with customers, suppliers, and domain experts such as networking, storage, and datacenter personnel.
- Must be able to solve complex problems involving the integration of a wide variety of technologies including servers, storage, networking, software, middleware and all systems supporting the virtual environments.
- Performs the full lifecycle management (analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, integration and maintenance) of the virtualization infrastructure, including testing of new hypervisors, integration with automation front ends and Cloud offerings.
- Position will be responsible for contributing to planning activities such as capacity, scalability, robustness and must be able to quickly learn new technologies and make recommendations to solve new problems.
- Minimum of 2 years using the following technologies:
- Azure Stack
- Windows Server Administration
- PowerShell scripting
- Azure or AWS experience
- Hybrid cloud – private/public integration
- HyperV 2016, VMM 2016, AzureStack Hub deployment experience
- Experience with storage systems including SAN, NAS and VSAN.
- Excellent communication and teaming skills
- Linux Administration (RHEL7)
It has been and continues to be the policy of Encantado Technical Solutions to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, as a condition of employment, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated. An employee is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or one week after receiving a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. All newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination.