Encantado Technical Solutions (ETS) is an unpopulated Small Business Administration-approved mentor-protégé joint venture between Edgewater Federal Solutions, Inc. and ECS Federal, LLC. ETS is bolstered by second-tier subcontractors Information International Associates (IIA) and Amentum. ETS provides comprehensive enterprise and mission-embedded IT support for the $400 – $700 million Third-Party Telecommunications and Information Technology Support Services contract at Sandia National Laboratories. ETS is currently recruiting for a variety of cleared and uncleared IT positions with on-site and remote opportunities in New Mexico and California. As ETS is unpopulated, employees will work for one of the four companies listed above.
Encantado Technical Solutions is currently seeking an Applications Engineer II to support an IT Managed Services program for the Department of Energy. The overall program includes a 500+ work force performing Enterprise IT support, Service Desk, and Telecommunications support across multiple facilities and locations. The Application Programmer III will provide on-site and off-site and related support services for classified and unclassified telecommunications and information technology (IT) systems for National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia (NTESS) with a workforce of approximately 14,000 personnel.
- Participate in the design of software tools and subsystems to support reuse and domain analysis. Assist Applications Engineer and Applications Programmer to interpret software requirements and design specifications to code and integrate and test software components.
Years of Experience: 6
- 2+ years of experience with Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Discrete and/or Process Manufacturing Modules (e.g., Inventory, BOM, MRP, Cost Management, WIP, ASCP, Quality)
- 5+ years of PL/SQL experience
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- 2+ years of experience with Oracle SOA
- Experience working in collaborative teams
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
It has been and continues to be the policy of Encantado Technical Solutions to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law.
Please apply through the Encantado Technical Solutions, LLC. careers site.