Encantado Technical Solutions (ETS) is an unpopulated Small Business Administration-approved mentor-protégé joint venture between Edgewater Federal Solutions, Inc. and ECS Federal, LLC. ETS is bolstered by second-tier subcontractors Information International Associates (IIA) and Amentum. ETS provides comprehensive enterprise and mission-embedded IT support for the $400 – $700 million Third-Party Telecommunications and Information Technology Support Services contract at Sandia National Laboratories. ETS is currently recruiting for a variety of cleared and uncleared IT positions with on-site and remote opportunities in New Mexico and California. As ETS is unpopulated, employees will work for one of the four companies listed above.
Encantado Technical Solutions is currently seeking Application Engineer II to support an IT Managed Services program for the Department of Energy. The overall program includes a 500+ work force performing Enterprise IT support, Service Desk, and Telecommunications support across multiple facilities and locations. The Application Programmer II will provide on-site and off-site application development, implementation, and related support services for classified and unclassified telecommunications and information technology (IT) systems for National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia (NTESS) with a workforce of approximately 14,000 personnel.
- Analyze and study complex system requirements.
- Optimize Genesys application capabilities and functionally.
- Administer Genesys and respond to customer requirements and issues.
- Work with Product Vendor Vitech to build sustainment awareness related to their Genesys application and create partnership with them to understand strengths and weakness of the application; become the local expert; help deliver customer requirements and innovation recommendations.
- Manage software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools.
- Review existing program and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- Ensure software configuration management is implemented and accurate.
- Hands-on Application experience loading, STIG-ing, patching, troubleshooting Applications, and sustaining/monitoring the Application and its health
- Experienced project planner (full life cycle management services such as requirement documentation, scheduling, and documentation).
- Provides issues resolution customer services.
- Liaison with the Server team ensuring all Application requirements are enabled and will work with them to optimize, maintain solution, and performance.
- Experience leading and implementing application upgrades on client and server side (project planning application upgrades, customer and end user communication, end user documentation creation).
- Genesys Application knowledge is preferred but not mandatory.
- Model Based System Engineering qualifications or use of ais a plus.
- Application administration and support, on both the Windows Client and Server side (installation, upgrades and troubleshooting issues).
- Desired: Classified support experience STIG (Security Technical Implementation Guidance) familiarity or experience.
It has been and continues to be the policy of Encantado Technical Solutions to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, as a condition of employment, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated. An employee is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or one week after receiving a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. All newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination.