New Mexico Angels (www.nmangels.com) is a 21-year-old membership based non-profit. We are NM’s leading entity securing capital for local start-up and growth companies. We work throughout NM and in the Southwest region.
We are seeking a full-time person of exceptional qualities for:
- Track grant solicitations, memberships and sponsorships
- Organize events and engagements with our community
- Oversee calendar schedule for events, programs and funding
- Support President and the Board to advance the organization and its capital raising
- Liaise with collaborating organizations and businesses to foster partnerships
- Other duties, as assigned and agreed to
- Draft social media posts, lead social media and engage online with stakeholders
- Draft website content, lead newsletters
- Connect and communicate with enquiries about joining the association
- Media: draft press releases and conduct outreach
- Organized & detail oriented
- Tech savvy
- Self-starter; independent worker
- Grace under deadlines
- Sense of humor
Pay depends on experience. Early career professionals encouraged.
To apply: Provide a resume and cover email detailing (1) Why you are interested in NM Angels and (2) Your strengths and also areas for improvement. Send an email with a single attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear subject line.
NM Angels is an equal opportunity organization. People of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. New Mexicans and those who care about New Mexico are especially supported.