ANM is looking for a Senior Enterprise Application Architect to join our amazing team in Albuquerque, NM.
Who We Are:
ANM is a fast growing IT Consulting firm focused on building long-term, customer focused relationships and providing superior customer service and engineering excellence. We believe in delivering integrated solutions that support customers’ business objectives through highly skilled technical resources that work closely with our clients to provide day-to-day support as a result of the successful design and implementation of innovative solutions.
* Competitive Salary
* Full benefit packages (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability)
* Paid Time Off
* 401K Plan
* Flexible Spending Account
* Employee Recognition Rewards
* Career training geared towards professional growth
Who We Are Looking For:
The Senior Enterprise Application Architect is a strategic individual contributor role reporting to the VP of Sales and Solution Engineering. This individual will be a senior member of the Solution Engineering team responsible for developing enterprise architecture strategy, plans, and designs across various companies whom ANM performs IT consulting for its customer(s) in the Albuquerque, Santa Fe, New Mexico area. The Senior Enterprise Application Architect will combine a deep understanding of technology, applications, industry best practices, business processes and architectural patterns to drive business and IT transformation initiatives that meet our customer’s enterprise objectives. In this role you will collaborate with business and technology leaders, stakeholders, engineers and analysts to understand strategic business initiatives and develop technical solutions that satisfy those needs. This individual has extensive knowledge in multiple business and architecture domains, forward thinking, and well-versed in emerging technologies and trends. Must possess the excellent interpersonal skills necessary to articulate the value of a strong enterprise architecture function to critical business stakeholders.
What You Will Do As a Senior Enterprise Application Architect?
* Responsible for the development and maintenance of enterprise architecture blueprints that articulate our customer’s varying business strategy, future state business and technology architecture, and multiyear execution roadmap.
* Collaborates with other architects to create and document standards and patterns that can be leveraged for future re-use, and actively seek opportunities to leverage industry solutions for new business offerings and services.
* Develops and maintains the business reference architecture which includes the business capability reference model, guiding principles, standards, patterns and usage guidelines.
* Create contextual and conceptual models that help document and simplify potentially complex topics.
* Serves as a trusted advisor to leaders and business stakeholders in the development of the strategic portfolio or business unit plans.
* Provides comprehensive analytical thinking to ensure transformation costs, impact and value are properly understood estimated and controlled across people, process and technology.
* Collaborates with customers, vendors, industry consultants and senior company leadership to continuously learn and identify opportunities to advance on our business strategy.
* Manages the creation and maintenance of models that identify interdependencies between business units, roles, associated capabilities, and technologies.
* Understanding of business process design methods and tools
* Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities.
* Ability to tailor communications to the C-suite level.
* 10+ years relevant business and IT experience. 3+ years in an architect role
* 3+ years of experience of working in the healthcare industry
* 3+ years of architecture practice experience
* Demonstrated proficiency in understanding enterprise architecture life cycle methodologies.
* Senior architect who champions and continuously contributes to the advancement of the architecture operating model, governance, processes, policies, standards, and framework for the Business Architecture capability.
* Has strong competencies and exhibits strong thought-leadership in digital architecture domain, including digital applications, modern web app architecture, mobility architecture, cloud-native application architecture, micro services architecture, integration, and interoperability.
* Uses repeatable architecture frameworks and processes to enable complex cross-functional initiatives related to major business initiatives.
* Develop and maintain strategies and solutions for the enterprise in collaboration with executive leadership across the business and IT.
* Champions portfolio to enterprise level strategic initiatives across one or more business units.
* Thought leadership influences one or more business units and has a tangible impact on the strategic direction of enterprise initiatives.
* Possesses the excellent interpersonal skills necessary to articulate the value of a strong enterprise architecture function to critical business stakeholders.
MS or MBA preferred
Santa Fe or Albuquerque, NM preferred. Current ANM clients are based in Santa Fe with expectation that most work time be spent primarily onsite at customer location.
Travel may be required for this position. Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and motor vehicle insurance.
ANM is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.