CNM Ingenuity’s Deep Dive Coding Bootcamps are seeking a fullstack web development bootcamp facilitator/consultant (LAMP stack with heavy emphasis on JS and frameworks Angular/React), to deliver four 10-week bootcamps per year in Albuquerque, NM. Join a fast paced, collaborative team that is having a major impact on economic development and student success in New Mexico.
Minimum requirements include bachelor’s degree in computer science or related industry, five years of direct experience in software design and/or coding, and ability to pass criminal background check. Teaching experience is strongly preferred.
Preferred qualities and abilities of applicant include:
* Proficiency and recent expertise in modern software development technologies (we’ll check your github pulse).
* Ability to maintain student servers and classroom infrastructure.
* Expertise in in cybersecurity.
* Willingness to work long hours, equivalent to or greater than what is expected of students. May include weekends and evenings.
* Ability to work with a diverse student population, and to challenge students at all skill levels.
* Expertise in adult education, curriculum development, instruction, and classroom management.
* Ability and expertise to keep curriculum agile and relevant according to industry standards and local needs.
* Ability to consult on customized curriculum.
* Ability to maintain a fun learning atmosphere while encouraging and facilitating an intensive learning environment.
* Technical writing and maintaining documentation to match changes in curriculum.
* Supervises, trains, delegates to bootcamp assistants and technical coaches.