- Albuquerque, NM
- Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Note: We are only considering candidates who are local to Albuquerque or who are already in process of moving here for other reasons.
Aviata is a fast-moving, product development-oriented organization actively building and supporting solutions that connect major brands to millions of their customers. As a core member of the team, help us build cutting edge systems which will enable us and our clients to make data-driven decisions and present customers the right content at the right time.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with stakeholders to define and implement solutions for product direction, experience, and visuals.
- Creating personas, journey maps, process flows, user stories, wireframes, mock-ups, and other design documentation to effectively conceptualize and communicate design strategies and rationale.
- Designing and creating marketing material, whether digital or print.
- Other full-stack Software Engineer responsibilities - Developing SaaS web apps. React or Angular for front-end. Scala, Node.js, or Java Spring for back-end. Other misc. development work as needed to meet company objectives.
We do software development for all platforms: Web, Mobile, and Desktop depending on the project or product. Salary depends on UI/UX experience, Software Engineering experience, and education credentials.
Front-End Development Tools
New Projects: React, Redux, SASS
Existing Projects: Angular 1.4, LESS
- 4 year degree, prefer either Computer Science or Design. The right candidate with the right skills can offset the degree.
- A strong design portfolio. Digital interface work is preferred.
- Experience analyzing customer behavior and testing business and design assumptions.
- Expert in one or more major UI/UX design tool such as: Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator, and/or Photoshop.
- Experience with other related design collaboration tools: InVision, Zeplin
These would be excellent additions but are not required.
- Experience with front-end development framework(s). React is preferred.
- Knowledge of SASS or LESS along with style organization techniques.
- Back-end development experience with one or more of: Node.js, Java Spring, Scala, Kotlin, Go.
- Demonstrated passion for design and development outside of work.
- Your time will be spent both on design and development with a bias towards development.
- Participate in requirements meetings with stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and design tests to optimize user experience.
- Design and implement responsive UI components.