The New Mexico Technology Council is looking for a full time Client Development & Relations Manager!
Do you want to be involved with a great company that's excited to support, develop, evolve and elevate the technology industry in our beautiful state? Do you love interacting face to face with clients and forming life-long relationships while doing so? Are you passionate about technology and the future of our state? If you have answered yes to these questions, please read below. We're currently seeking a Client Development & Relations Rockstar to join our team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Superior client relationship management
Sponsorship management and fundraising
Annual budget Reporting and collaboration with finance committee to meet annual goals
Event Planning and Budgeting
- Develops and sustains a network of broad local support through networking, attending special events, and building relationships with organizations and individuals who can support the work of NMTC
- Promotes NMTC in the community through attending events outside NMTC.
- Manages and keeps detailed records of all client interaction in CRM system.
Qualifications & Experience:
- College Degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in fund development, with demonstrable experience in corporate gift solicitation, event planning and execution
- Minimum 3-5 years of account management experience
- Ability to create, develop and manage client relationships
- Strong organizational, computer, and smart-phone skills
Willingness to be versatile and flexible in a rapidly changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency, meeting deadlines and benchmarks.
Knowledge of Chamber Master or other member software is a plus
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com